OpenAPI - Request for fixes

Hi

I am looking into your API to use it and I find a glitch I would be happy to help you out with it if needed :slight_smile:
I have the following reading of your API, could you please confirm if I am correct or wrong ?
If I am wrong, could you please provide me with the correct API file ?

Many Thanks for your help
/Kuikui

• The post request for the endpoint “/ann” has a parameter that need to be in the body. Such parameter cannot be defined as it is done, but need to be part of the requestBody object. As per the EmbeddingResponse object, my guess the object would look like the following
    AnnRequest:
      required:
        - embedding
      properties:
        embedding: 
          type: array
          items: 
            type: number
            format: double

By such update you would:

• fix the body parameter definition
  • avoid empty requestBody
  • the “embedding” parameter to de p^resent in the body would have a correct type

Hi everyone I hope you’re all doing fine

Is there any feedback to get on this topic, I would be very keen to know if my proposal fits the API needs and if I can go with it :slight_smile:

Many thanks

Hi Kuiui,

Thanks for reaching out! To use our API you need an account with an API key.

I’ve sent you a PM with an invite code for our alpha.

Let me known if you have any further questions.

All the best,
James

Thanks for the feedback James. I have indeed been able to create a test account with the code you’ve sent me.

I have a question about the API though :

I checked API that was at version 0.1.0 a few days ago and now it’s published to be 0.0.2 - is there any reason for that change?

Could you confirm the OAS is the following one: https://docs.reveng.ai/ ?

Thanks again for the help :slight_smile:

We updated our documentation pages today and moved from private to public docs. This restarted the release version of our now public-only API documentation.

The documentation at https://docs.reveng.ai is indeed the latest and correct version.

PM me if you would like to set up a call about the platform.